Friday, December 16, 2022

2023 To Be Read Challege

​I decided to challenge myself this year to read at least 12 Witchy books. My shelf overfloweth with nonfiction witchy books. I’m quite behind on reading them. Some of these I’ve previously started and life got in the way. Some of these I owe reviews on.  

Im giving myself a list of 12 books and 6 alternates (in case one of my main books no longer holds my interest). The plan is to post a little review as I read them.  

Please feel free to join me if you like. Post a comment with the link to your page. 

My 12 Main Choices:

1. Subtle Energy Techniques by Cyndi Dale

2. The Twelve Faces of the Goddess by Danielle Blackwood 

3. Dark Goddess Craft by Stephanie Woodfield

4. Slavic Witchcraft by Natasha Helvin 

5. Psychic Witch by Mat Autumn

6. Green Witchcraft by Ann Moura 

7. Ozark Folk Magic by Brandon Weston

8. Mythology for a Magical Life by Ember Grant

9. The Scent of Lemon And Rosemary by Raechel Henderson 

10. Witches, Heretics and Warrior Women by Phoenix LaFae

11. Celtic Lore and Spellcraft of the Dark Goddess by Stephanie Woodfield

12. House Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock


Alternates:

1. The Green Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock

2. The Holy Wild by Danielle Dulsky 

3. The Real Witch’s Handbook by Kate West

4. Backwoods Witchcraft by Jake Richards

5. Living Wicca by Scott Cunningham

6. The Seven Healing Chakras by Brenda Davies


(Imaginary) bonus points to me if I read the remaining Sabbat books I own and if I read any of Llewellyn’s annuals I’m behind on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment