Welcome to my blog.
I set up this blog, as a digital journal, to chronicle where I am, and where I am going on my spiritual journey. I have made it my goal to live my best witchy life and to make the time for my spirituality and my practice. I hope that this blog will help me stay focused, be an incentive to practice, and possibly meet some new friends along the way.
I am a witch. I have one foot in the broom closet, and the other out. Many in my family are very Christian, and would not be accepting. Fortunately I do have friends, mentors, a few family members who know I'm pagan, and are super supportive and accepting. It took awhile to find my tribe but they're some great people. Hopefully I can expand my tribe through this blog.
Please feel free to comment and engage. If you have a blog I will check yours out as well.
I'm excited to read what you write about! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you and welcome :)
ReplyDelete